Thursday, October 18, 2007

A New Arrival

Sorry I have not posted anything in a while. I have been very busy lately, more than usual. The reason being is because my wife and I are expecting baby. We have been shopping for baby stuff and getting the house ready. I am very excited about our new addition to the family. Baby stuff is very expensive, and it seems more so that we are basically getting everything in a short amount of time. We still took our time looking for the best deals and using coupons. This helped us save a lot of money. If anyone has any money saving tips related to babies I would appreciate any ideas.

2 comments:

BB said...

Best tip - buy used stuff where you can. Yard sales, etc. Borrow/take from friends and family - they will have tons of stuff they need. Get a bunch of receiving blankets, they are useful for everything.

Good luck and congratulations!

The Wallet Saver said...

Thanks BB for the tip. You were right on. We saved alot of money.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks